This simple crockpot casserole from Betty Crocker recipe (original here) is a warm and cheesy treat. The Expert Tips with the recipe suggest that you can “Substitute cooked roast beef for the ham.”
- 6 cups 1-inch cubes peeled baking potatoes
- 1½ cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (15¼ oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1can (10¾ oz) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Mix potatoes, ham, corn, bell pepper and onion in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Mix soup, milk and flour in small bowl; beat with wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour soup mixture over potato mixture; stir gently to mix.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 7 to 9 hours.