Just found this recipe in a text file as I was cleaning up my hard drive. No idea where it came from or why I saved it, but it does sound like it would be a nice sauce for chicken or ham. Probably wouldn’t be bad lightly spread on a sandwich either. The recipe makes 1½ cups.
- 1 cup Ranch Style Dressing
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- pinch of cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 days.