This recipe from Kraft (original here) replaces the typical crust of a biscuit or roll with a ham cup (see the photo). Mini Broccoli & Ham Cups is the twenty-fourth of my 25 Appetizers of Christmas.
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup (½ of 8 oz tub) PHILADELPHIA ⅓ Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 24 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
- ⅓ cup chopped PLANTERS Smoked Almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine broccoli, tomatoes, cream cheese, Parmesan and garlic powder.
- Flatten ham slices.
- Press 1 ham slice onto bottom and up side of each of 24 miniature muffin pan cups.
- Fill with broccoli mixture; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 15 min or until heated through.