A recipe from the October 2009 issue of All You (original online). This no-cook party snack will “transform packaged snack cakes into creepy crawlers.”
- Chocolate-covered cream-filled snack cakes (such as Ring Dings)
- Mini chocolate cream-filled snack cakes (such as 100-calorie packs of Hostess chocolate cupcakes)
- Black licorice laces
- Chocolate and vanilla icing
- Use a toothpick to poke eight holes in cake, insert licorice laces into holes and trim ends to desired length.
- Attach M&M’s as eyes using dots of icing.
- Pipe dots of chocolate icing for pupils and create fangs by piping small bits of vanilla icing.