I found this recipe on the Kraft site (original here). Obviously it’s an extra creamy version of creamed corn, thanks to the cream cheese. Sounds intriguing, so I wanted to add the recipe to my collection. Besides . . . it’s incredibly easy.
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 can (14-3/4 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Cook cream cheese and milk in medium saucepan on medium heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- Stir in corns; cook 4 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with Cheddar and onions.