No office party is complete without these meatballs. People are usually skeptical when they hear the ingredients (really? jelly?), but they quickly convert when they try them. Grape Jelly Meatballs are the twenty-second of my 25 Appetizers of Christmas.
- 2 12-oz jars Heinz chili sauce
- 1 32-oz jar grape jelly
- 1 bag frozen cooked meatballs (about 80 in a bag)
- Combine chili sauce and jelly in a large crockpot, whisking together smooth.
- Add frozen meatballs and cook on high until meatballs are thawed.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 3 hours.