Bacon, cheese, and tortillas, that’s all you need for this tasty appetizer from the Kraft website (original here). Bacon Quesadillas are the twentieth of my 25 Appetizers of Christmas.
- 4 flour tortillas, 6 inches in diameter
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses
- ¼ cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place tortillas in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top half of each tortilla with ¼ each of the remaining ingredients; fold in half.
- Press lightly to secure.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges with a pizza wheel or knife.