This recipe from Campbell’s (original online) makes a simple crockpot meal that will satisfy the everyone.
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Beef Broth
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 boneless beef chuck pot roast (about 2 pounds)
- Stir the broth, thyme, sweet potatoes, apples and onion in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Add the beef and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 11 hours or until the beef is fork-tender.