With this recipe from Hellman’s (original online), “Steak house standard loaded baked potatoes transform easily into a decadent family-size dish!”
- 3 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 6 oz.), divided
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 6 slices bacon or turkey bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray 2-quart shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and mash.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions and 4 strips crumbled bacon.
- Turn into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bacon.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
Time Required: 1 hour