Butter pecan is another family favorite, and this cookie creates the perfect taste in a snap. Butter Pecan Cookies are the seventeenth of my 25 Cookies of Christmas.
- 1 pkg butter pecan cake mix (any brand)
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Spray 13″ x 9″ pan with nonstick spray.
- Cream eggs and butter together.
- Add cake mix and pecans. Batter will be stiff.
- Drop spoonfuls onto cookie sheet, and press lightly with the back of spoon to flatten.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Time Required: 45 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4 dozen