I believe you can never have too much chocolate. Through a bit of experimentation, I created this incredibly rich brownie recipe. It works with any box brownie mix. Just choose your favorite and substitute as explained. If you like chocolate, you’ll be pleased with Triple Chocolate Brownies, the sixteenth of my 25 Cookies of Christmas.
- 1 pkg brownie mix (any brand)
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- Eggs (per number on the box)
- 1 12-oz. bag of semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to temperature indicated on brownie mix box.
- Spray 13″ x 9″ pan with nonstick spray.
- Put brownie mix in large mixing bowl.
- Follow instructions on brownie mix box, but replace all liquids with chocolate syrup (typically, water and oil).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake according to instructions on the box.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Time Required: 45 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4 dozen