My card for this week’s Stampin’ Queens Sketch Challenge (SQSC24) is fairly simple. I downloaded a few new sets in preparation for my trip to the Regional in Columbus later this month and decided to just play with the colors from two of them, The Write Stuff II and Travel Log.
Here’s this week’s original sketch:
And here’s my version of the card:
Here are the details on what went into the card:
- Background Layer: Travel Log—Paper 2
- Central Image (top to bottom):
- Circle punch in Whisper White
- Circle punch in Whisper White, set to 50% opacity
- Circle punch in So Saffron, with 2 pt mat in Whisper White
- Scalloped Circle punch in Real Rust, with default drop shadow
- Center Band: Square punch in Old Olive Small Polka Dot
- Embellishments: The Write Stuff II—flower 6, flower 2, and flower 3, all with default drop shadow
- Sentiment: Upsy Daisy—sentiment 3, in Old Olive
Updated 2/8: Just occurred to me that you could easily use this as a Valentine’s card. On the inside, just write: “And in my heart.” What a nice sentiment that makes with the front: You’re on my mind….. And in my heart.