I tried several focal points for this card from the Jolly Bingo Bits—flowers, candy canes, peppermint candy, and even penguins. Ultimately I settled on the Gingerbread. Here’s my version of the card, using various papers from the Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper:
Here’s the breakdown on the elements:
- Background: Letters to Santa—2 with an Old Olive mat
- Rectangle: Letters to Santa—9 with a Riding Hood Red mat
- Border: Christmas Cheer—Zigzag Border 1, converted to a stamp, and colored in Riding Hood Red
- Tag: Tag Punch of Letters to Santa—6 with an Early Espresso mat, stamped with Jolly Bingo Bits—Gingerbread Man three times, and with Baker’s Twine – Early Espresso knot
- Sentiment: Flag Punch in Marina Mist with a Riding Hood Red mat, stamped with Season of Cheer—Christmas Cookies. I placed ovals of Riding Hood Red behind the stamp to fill in the heart.