Yes, okay, so I am a slacker. I am trying to catch up. See, here's the
problem. I truly believe in a process-based approach to writing, for
everyone except me. My writing is supposed to be complete and perfect
before anyone reads it. So, in tengrrl world, all the travelogues need to
be perfect and up to date before I share them.
Dr. Cheryl Ball, gizmologist from Utah State Universe, says the following
in response, reformatted as a list of ten:
- Just post the damned thing.
- You are denying your public. We are hungry for your words.
- No one really cares that it's a week late.
- You're pissing me off. Now go away so I can get work done.
- Quit your needy shit and get out of here.
- Look, bitch, I'm busy. Publish the damned thing.
- If you don't move along soon, I'm calling the cops.
- Woman, you have about three more seconds before I call Alex.
- Gizmo! Attack!
Based on this interaction, I was compelled to publish my travelogue
from the first day of CIWIC
today. It's okay. They tell me that they can get the blood off the keyboard, and I'll only need a small transfusion. As if the pain of backdating things isn't enough. Damn that vole killer.
Tags: tengrrl's travelblog